Kalonji oil has many names such as: black seed oil, black cumin oil, nigella sativa oil etc.
Due to its effects on the immune system and throughout the body, everyone should take into consideration the usage of kalonji oil. Taking kalonji oil daily is shown to improve majority of conditions and ailments or cure them completely. Proper dosage is based upon one’s condition and the length of time needed to be cured. Valid scientific evidence suggests that kalonji oil proved to be effective in the treatment of lung disorders as well as other conditions such as: allergies, diabetes and high blood pressure. Kalonji oil does not have any side effects even when taken for a long period of time.
Kalonji oil is useful for a lot of different ailments and conditions
With proper dieting and effective dosages, most users find relief from conditions they are suffering from. Side effects are low to non-existent but always make sure your system can tolerate a new supplement. It’s upon you to always double check what your physician advices when starting any supplement intake or dieting.
What dosage of kalonji oil you should use?
The most important thing to consider is the amount taken, which shouldn’t be more than one tablespoon daily. Dosage suggestions are for people who are 12 years and older.
• For acne treatment you should use: half teaspoon of black seed oil and emulation of vapor of hot water.
• For most addictions use: half a teaspoon of kalonji oil times daily for up to 12 days.
• For allergies use: 40 to 80 milligrams of kalonji oil for each body weight kilo (that’s 2.2 pounds), 3 times per day for up to 8 weeks.
• Antifungal usage: wipe affected area with apple cider vinegar followed by kalonji oil 3 times per day for 8 weeks.
• For anxiety: half a teaspoon of kalonji oil with herbal tea.
• For bruises: 1 teaspoon of kalonji oil with 1 teaspoon of olive oil 3 times daily and application onto bruised area.
• For colds: 1 teaspoon of kalonji oil 3 times daily.
• For arthritis: 1 teaspoon of kalonji oil mixed with 1 teaspoon of olive oil 3 times daily.
• For cough: rub your chest and back with kalonji oil and take 1 teaspoon of it three times daily.
• For diabetes: 2.5 milliliters or 1/2 teaspoon of kalonji oil 2 times a day for six weeks in addition to existing methods subscribed by your physician.
• For colic: massage warmed kalonji oil on the abdomen.
• For diarrhea: one teaspoon of kalonji oil with one cup of yogurt twice per day.
• For earache: 1/2 teaspoon of kalonji oil mixed with 1/2 teaspoon of olive oil, warmed up and dripped into the effected ear. Leave it in your ear covered with a cotton cloth while lying for 10 min on your side with the affected ear facing up. Then gently wipe the access of oil.
• For headache: 1/2 teaspoons of kalonji oil 3 times daily taken with a meal. Also rub kalonji oil on the sides of the head near the ears.
• For hair loss: stroke cut in halves lemon throughout the scalp and then apply 0,5 – 1 teaspoons of kalonji oil and leave it for 15 to 20 minutes.
• For blood lipids: take 2,5 milliliters of kalonji oil twice per day for six weeks with other lipid lowering agents. High levels of blood fats significantly increase your risk of developing coronary heart disease and a stroke.
• For high blood pressure: take one to two teaspoons of kalonji oil and add into a hot drink mixed with two cloves of garlic before breakfast.
• For muscle soreness: one teaspoon of kalonji oil and 1 teaspoons of olive oil three times daily.
•For asthma: take one teaspoon of kalonji oil with boiled vaporized inhalations of kalonji oil.
•For sinusitis and acute sinusitis: take 1 teaspoon of kalonji oil daily. Acute sinusitis – take one teaspoon of kalonji oil 3 times daily.
•For stomach disorders: drink mint tea with lemon and a teaspoon of kalonji oil 3 times daily.