Buy Essiac Tea 1 lb/454 gr.
About Coyote-herbs Essiac herbal tea powder
Essiac herbal tea powder is mix of four herbs (burdock root; sheep sorrel; slippery elm; rhubarb) in
particular ratios, all of which are known to have health-promoting and immune-boosting properties. Essiac
herbal tea powder needs to be brewed in certain way, then that tea must be consumed. Essiac tea is
believed to make the immune system stronger and assist the body in purifying itself of toxins. Due to that,
the body becomes stronger and more capable to fight off diseases and illnesses.
How to prepare Essiac tea
We recommend making only 2 week supply of Essiac tea per time. Afterwards repeat the cycle and in this
way you will be guaranteed that you are drinking only fresh Essiac tea.
Instructions for 2-week supply when drinking 3 times per day
– Boil 136 fl.oz./4 liters of pure water.
– Add 4 oz/113,5 gr. (one fourth of 1lb/454 gr. package) of coyote-herbs essiac tea powder.
– Reduce the heat to medium and let the Essiac tea simmer for 10 minutes and stir occasionally.
– Keep a cover on the cooking pot with just a bit of air exposed to reduce evaporation.
– Turn the heat off, cover cooking pot completely, and leave it sitting at room temperature for twelve hours.
– After the 12 hours have passed, stir the prepared Essiac tea to disperse the remnants of the herbs throughout the tea and pour it into a bottle or container of your choice. Stir prepared Essiac tea before each dose. Refrigerate the tea.
We STRONGLY RECOMMEND to not filter out the herb particles in the tea. Powdered herbs are consumable they are meant to be taken into the body as you drink the Essiac tea. The herbs will increase potency of Essiac tea.
Drink 3 oz/89 ml. of prepared Essiac tea 3 times a day.
Package size 1 lb/454 gr. – 2 month supply if drinking 3 times per day. For 528 fl.oz./15,6 liters
Essiac tea (176 doses).